- April 4, 2014 Four more young adult books down; 43 to go by Erica Rogers
- March 28, 2014 Indulge "March Madness" at the library by Pam Bohmfalk
- February 21, 2014 Nonfiction shelves abound in entertaining reading by Susan Neal
- February 14, 2014 Reader's love story begins on Valentine's Day by Laura Jensen
- February 7, 2014 Parenting books often have contained good advice by Karen Adams.
- January 17, 2014 For those of waning resolve by Laura Jensen.
- January 10, 2014 Satisfy kids' curiosity about everyday items by Kathy Schultz.
- January 3, 2014 Resolution for 2014: Read all 50 United States of YA by Erica Rogers.
Staff Reviews - 2014
Looking for something to read?
The Hastings Tribune publishes a weekly article written by Hastings Public Library staff. These articles are a great resource when you are looking for books by topic or something new to read.